Biotech solutions - fine tuned to your requirements
Pharmaceutical substances manufacturing
Enzymatic processing of raw materials
Glycosaminoglycans and mucopolysaccharides
Glycosaminoglycans and mucopolysaccharides are widely available in animal tissue. Most often those are extracted from raw materials such as lungs, intestinal mucosa, trachea, cock’s combs, skins, etc.
Most often those are extracted from raw materials such as lungs, intestinal mucosa, trachea, cock’s combs, skins, etc.
Glycosaminoglycans and mucopolysaccharides are widely used in medicine, veterinary medicine, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
The most important and commercially successful product line is focused on pharmaceutical substances, such as heparin and hyaluronic acid ( which is also actively used in cosmetics).
Advantages of enzymatic processing
General principle of extraction:
The extraction process destroys the surrounding tissues and nucleoid proteins, which are covalently linked to the Glycosaminoglycans and Mucopolysaccharides. Those can be released by either alkaline or enzymatic hydrolysis. When using proteolytic enzymes, there is no need for traditional alkaline hydrolysis!
ADVANTAGES OF USING ENZYMATIC METHOD IN COMPARISON WITH ALKALINE:
- Increased yield and quality of products
- Reduced production costs, effluent volumes and solid waste
- Stable & flexible extraction process
General scheme for heparin extraction
- Intestinal mucosa
- Flushing with pre-press fluid
- pH regulation
Enzyme dosing and hydrolysis:
- Heating and holding at optimum temperature
- Monitoring of pH, Brix and degree of hydrolysis to the desired end point
- Heat inactivation of enzymes
- Processing of the extract
into crude heparin
- Absorption by resin
- Sodium chloride rinsing
- Alcohol deposition
General scheme for chondroitin sulphate extraction
Cows cartilage, pigs, chickens or marine species.
- Flushing and removal of connective tissue.
- Adding water
- PH regulation
Enzyme dosing and hydrolysis:
- Heating and holding at optimum temperature.
- Monitor pH, Brix and degree of hydrolysis to the desired end point.
- Heat inactivation of enzymes.
- Further processing of
- chondroitin sulfate.
Engineering and equipment
Our experts, in collaboration with leading Russian and European engineering and technology companies, design biotechnological productions, in particular for all projects described in this presentation, and equip them with machinery from leading European manufacturers: CFT Group, ICF & Welko (Italy), GEA Group, Flottweg (Germany), Bertsch-Laska (Austria) and others
Our successes so far
Deep grain processing
Microbiology & Biotechnology
Pet food & treats
Fruits, berries & veggies processing
Grain beverages / plant milk
GET BIOTECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS TO MEET YOUR TARGETS!
- Technological audit
- Transfer of out-of-the-box biotechnological solutions
- Supply of enzymes and biotechnological tools
- Engineering and special conditions of technological equipment delivery
- Technological service
CONTACT US IN ANY CONVENIENT WAY